Dear CalTeach/MAST Friends,
Your charitable, tax-deductible gift to the UC Davis CalTeach/MAST Program will be greatly appreciated.
Your gift to CalTeach/MAST will support our mission to improve K-12 public math and science education in the greater Davis/Sacramento Area and across the state. It will help to ensure that CalTeach/MAST continues supporting UC Davis students who are working to become outstanding teachers and thus help to change the future.
Your donation will be used to support the highest priority projects in the program: undergraduate student support in the form of testing fees for California Subject Examination Test (CSET) & California Basic Education Skills Test (CBEST) (required tests to enter a teacher preparation credential program), mileage reimbursements for required field placements in regional middle and high schools, and other fees that may be required by the school districts in which our students intern.
Thank you very much for your consideration.
There two ways you can support the CalTeach/Mathematics and Science Teaching Program at UC Davis.
1. Download a printable donation form.
2. Donate online by visiting the UC Davis secure giving site.
Your generous gift will support our CalTeach/MAST students in their pursuit of a teaching career:
- $150 will support will support mileage reimbursement for one student commuting to a regional high school completing the required internship.
- $135 will support one Science California Subject Examination Test (CSET: http://www.ctcexams.nesinc.com).
- $100 will support mileage reimbursement for one student commuting to a regional middle school completing the required internship.
- $99 will support one Mathematics California Subject Examination Test (CSET: http://www.ctcexams.nesinc.com).
- $45 will support one California Basic Education Skills Test (CBEST: http://www.ctcexams.nesinc.com).
- $32 will support tuberculosis (TB) test fees for one student.
- Any amount, no matter how small or large, will be greatly appreciated and help our students pursue their goal of becoming a STEM teacher.