- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics Grants for Teachers and Prospective Teachers: http://www.nctm.org/Grants/
Assorted grants and travel awards.
- California Mathematics Council: http://cmc-math.org/awardsgrantsscholarships/
For in-service mathematics teachers or pre-service mathematics teachers enrolled in credential programs.
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation: http://kstf.org/fellowships/
For individuals who will have completed their bachelor’s degree in June and are planning to become high school science or mathematics teachers. Students in credential programs are also eligible.
- Math for America: http://www.mathforamerica.org/home
For individuals who hold a bachelor’s degree with substantial coursework in mathematics and who are planning to teach mathematics.
- ACS-Hach Second Career Teacher Scholarship: http://www.acs.org/content/acs/en/funding-and-awards/scholarships/hachsecondcareer.html
For individuals with a bachelor’s degree in a chemistry-related discipline and experience in a chemistry-related profession, who plan to earn their teaching credential.
- American Association of Physics Teachers Barbara Lotze Scholarships: https://www.aapt.org/programs/grants/lotze.cfm
For undergraduate students planning to become physics teachers.
- Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association Educational Foundation: http://www.afcea.org/education/scholarships/undergraduate/TeachersScholarship.asp
For aspiring STEM teachers who are undergraduate sophomores or juniors or are in a graduate credential program.